Monday, October 28, 2013

300 Views Again

Yesterday I reached 312 views from Etsy search. 949 total views and only 46 from Google.
Part of my views from Etsy search are from the Burberrys trench coat and the faux fur coat.  13 views from Etsy search are from them.

My total views were under a thousand.  I believe that is probably because of Google.  The first quarter of the year, when I was averaging 1,000 views perday,  I averaged 85-144 views from Google every day. They dropped may 1st.  Came back some in the summer.  Then have dropped again big time this month. So I may have to investigate how I can improve my Google views, BUT I still have to be relevant for Etsy search first.

Etsy's relationship with Google is probably partly to blame also.  Although they say their google views are the same.  But sellers on the forums have mentioned Etsy's change to the listings with the new format that supposedly is not good for google.

One small sale yesterday, too.  My Napco praying nun wall pocket:



I did just wake up to a message of a broken tea cup.  That is disappointing.  Will refund that buyer.

Today I pack and ship the chair.  I have to find an order too.  I had the large green horse planter out and was seeing it just about every day.  Now I have to go find it.

Not sure what the near term holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment