Friday, October 25, 2013

Low Google search views

Yesterday I ended with only 39 views from Google.  Wow.  And here this morning at almost 11 am I have only 4!

Not sure what I can do about that?

It may be because in all of my listings I have the same links?  I put "I have more vintage & antique items in my shop" with the link.  Does that affect me as being duplicate content?  Don't know.

I don't think I really have much duplicate content.  I have so many tea cups, but they are all titled slightly differently.

I also don't put descriptions with my listings.  I just repeat the title as the first line.  And Google now wants quality content?  That may be hurting me?

My total views are trending down still.

I don't think I will match the success I've had this year and in the past 12 months going back to last november in 2014. Changes Google and Etsy have made and cost me thousands of views.  Not to mention I have sold so many of my best things and have not replaced them.

So I will just have to take it one day at a time and see how things go through the winter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment