Saturday, October 26, 2013

Views at noon

Well it looks like views have dropped back to the level of the New Normal.  Here at noon I have 82 views from Etsy search.  The New Normal is 75-85 by about 12:30.

Only 9 NINE Google views!  Wow.

I thought the weekends would be the more active days, but maybe not.  Maybe sunday still will be.  Sunday has been my highest view day on average for months now.

Not sure what the next two months hold.  Or the beginning of the year.  I believe after a small uptick for Christmas, views will go back down to the new normal or lower for the beginning of the year.  I don't believe Google views will come back because of the Hummingbird change.

I have gotten some pics taken this morning.  It has been sunny.  So I thought I'd try to get some of my new tea cups listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment