Tuesday, October 15, 2013

300 views

I made it to 303 views from Etsy search. I did better than I thought yesterday. And that is 3 consecutive days of more than 300 views from Etsy search.  I do think it has to do with having listed popular items.  My new Burberry trench coat and my red beaded dress listings got views from Etsy search.  The burberry is very popular.  Already 37 views in a day and a half.  That is rare for my listings.

So I believe some of the reason my views are up because I have desirable items listed.  And also just more searchers? More viewers? More customers?  And/or my items are visible?  They were/were not hidden?

Not sure what the answers are.  But the increase in views is encouraging.  And I am looking forward to the next 2 1/2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment