Tuesday, October 22, 2013

It has been a good day; 300 views!

So I worked at my grounds keeping job today and it was a beautiful, crisp, cool sunny fall day.  I started the day indoors and it was cloudy after having rained over night, but when I went outside to do those tasks there was not a cloud in the sky.

I earned some cash there, and came home to another tea cup sale.  One of my great Aynsley tea cups:


But then had to deal with the guy asking for the advance of the pay to do some repairs.  The one bad financial experience I posted about recently.  But then I also got 2 of my orders packed & shipped, and made another sale.  A Coro rhinestone fly brooch that I just listed a few days ago:


I went and helped a lady friend put her plants away in the house.  Then came home to a nice sale.  An old print I found at the local thrift store.  Spring Song by Simon Glucklich:


And....I have 319 views from Etsy search at 10:53 pm.

It has been a productive day.  Just have to get past the guy coming to do the repairs and get him out of my hair and then work on the house, organizing, work on my shop and try to prepare for Christmas..

Almost time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment