Monday, October 7, 2013

Today is the new normal

The new normal is to have 75-85 views from Etsy search by 12 noon.  And usually about 85 by 12:30 pm.

That is what I have today.  I had about 80 at 12:30.

The first 7 months of the year I'd have that many by 8-9 am.

Only 10 views from Google, too.

The 2 google changes this year have cut my google views, and probably Etsy & Etsy search views, by about 40-60%.

When I would be over 100 up to 135 or so Google views regularly.  Now I am ending some days in the 50's.

Today is a sunny, comfortable day.  After rain very early.  The weather has cooled off.  From the 80's with humidity.  Now in the 60's and comfortable.  Now I have things to do.  Want to go do laundry.  And ship my orders.  And get caught up so I can spend this week taking pics and listing new things....and not writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment