Saturday, October 19, 2013

Low Google views cont.; My Shop overview

Here at nearly 7 pm only 37 views from Google search.  That is disappointing. For the first quarter of the year I'd that many be 12 noon.

Time to do some research?

I think it is time to face it.........my shop has taken a step back.  Because of Google and Etsy changes.  And I am not sure if I can recover.  You can't beat search engines. Not selling vintage.  If I were selling one of a kind items, yes.

I was growing at a good rate.  Views kept getting higher.  Sales were steady and growing.  Now, sales are slow.  I am about to have the lowest order and revenue month in more than 12 months. When it is getting closer to Christmas.  And people say the summer is the slow time.  Not so.  At least not now. Not this year.
And views are on a downward trend.  Total views are thousands less than I was averaging the first quarter of the year.  My views are thousands less than the same time last year even.  Less orders, too.

HHhhmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment