Monday, October 14, 2013

My Shop Dashboard; Comparing long term stats

We got a shop dashboard over a month ago.  It is a little helpful.  Except since the decline in views it has just shown bad news.

So here right about 10:47 pm here is what my shop dashboard has to say:

1.  About TODAY:

A. Compared to the Same Time yesterday: 150 less views, 78 more favorites, 3 less orders for 1,300 less revnue
B.  Compared to one year ago:  337 LESS VIEWS, 118 more favorites, 1 less order for $15 less revenue

2.  About YESTERDAY

A.  Compared to the day before yesterday:  143 more views, 35 less favorites, $7 less revenue
B.  Compared to one year ago:  3 LESS VIEWS, 40 more favorites,  1 more order for $104 in revenue

3.  The LAST 7 DAYS:

A.  Compared to the previous 7 days:  1,049 LESS VIEWS, 52 more favorites, 3 LESS orders for $533 LESS revenue

B.  Compared to one year ago:  1,884 LESS VIEWS, 350 more favorites, 5 LESS orders for $539 LESS revenue

4.  The Past 30 Days:

A.  Compared to the previous 30 days:  2,188 LESS VIEWS, 308 Less favorites, 3 LESS orders for $401 LESS revenue.

B.  Compared to One Year ago: 143 More views, 927 more favorites, 9 LESS orders, BUT $1,465 MORE revenue.

So it is a mixed bag.  I am actually doing worse than last year in the short term. But for the year I am nearly double what I made last year.   My views are down significantly or only up a very little bit.  Especially when I have hundreds more listngs this year.

Well, all I can do is hope that I have a good christmas.  I might do the same or less than last year.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment