Thursday, October 31, 2013

177 views from Google! More than 1,600 total views!

I was having a low day of total views and google views only in the low 40's.  I then discovered/realized a place to post my listings to help with their SEO.  I started on page 1 and just kept posting each listing on the site. When I checked my shop stats 599 views in that hour!  And more than 100 Google views!

I ended with 177 views from Google search 1,690 TOTAL VIEWS and my "your shop" stat was 768.

I have 599 views that first hour I was posting my listings and then 418 views the next hour!

HHHHmmmmm.  I am not sure how to take those stats.

It looks like Etsy does count BOTS.  I believe each time I posted a listing it was counted as a view.  And maybe more than one bot was counted.  But I think people were browsing my shop from posting my listings??  It appears so.

But for those extra 1,000 views, real or not, there were no sales.  3 of the listings did get favorited on the site I was posting to.

So this is a new way to help get views???  And to help with my SEO with google???

Not sure.  Not sure if all these views were just bots or real views.  It looked like there were hundreds of real views.

That is all of that for tonight.  I will try more tomorrow and see what happens.  I am guessing there are just some bot views in all that.  I will find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment