Wednesday, October 30, 2013

300 Views again

I actually made it to 300 views from Etsy search yesterday.  It didn't look like it in the morning or late afternoon.  Or even in the evening.  Things do pick up and get busy from 9-12 midnight.

I finished with 304 views from Etsy search.  Total views were under 1,000 at 872.  The first 7 months of theyear when I'd get more than 300 views my total views would be more than 1,000.  No sales yesterday either.  That's a bummer.  I can't believe sales have been so slow.  This past week and this month.  My slowest month in a year.

Yesterday I finished with only 36 views from Google.  Wow.  That is disappointing.  Maybe it is adding my shop link to all of my listing??? Maybe that is a cause of duplicate content???  I could try taking out the title as the first line in my descriptions and taking out my shop link?

Well today I will go do some laundry and maybe take some pics.  I have 2 orders to pack and ship.

Off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment